If you have an emerging business with a great environment, focused culture and supportive team, your corporate website may need a hiring solution to match your pace of growth.
Most Web Content Management and CMS platforms allow for third party integrations that can transform your website into a real business tool by connecting other functional areas of your business, such as recruitment and hiring, e-commerce and online payments, security and encryption, membership management, cloud-based productivity solutions, social platforms, blogs, and a whole lot more.
Have a Web Integration Party before your next website redesign!
Working together with the leaders of T. White Parker & Associates, we were able to craft a website redesign strategy that included a custom website design and WordPress CMS implementation, integrated with a customized recruitment and hiring solution (CATS ONE) to staff and support their contract wins.
How do you do it?
- Make a list of current stand-alone applications you use to run your business. Include everything from email marketing and social platforms to business development, recruitment, sales and project collaboration.
- Determine common denominators across operations and function, staffing, skills and expertise and technology platform and costs.
- Categorize and prioritize. (Connect and consolidate)
If you feel your website could be connected to your business in a more valuable way, don’t be afraid to have an integration party to get things started. You can improve the results of a website redesign initiative by giving real purpose for an improved user experience that supports your business end-to-end.
If you are not sure how to get the party started, give us a call. brandEvolve is here to help you make your integration party successful.
Our Blog Posts
- 3 Reasons to Rebrand
- 5 Tips to Unleash your Brand and Energize your Marketing
- Smart Grid Interoperability Panel Gets a Smart Redesign
- Add Purpose to Your Website Redesign with Apps
- And The Grand Prize Goes To…
- The Secret to a Successful Brand Strategy
- 5 Benefits to Responsive Web Design
- Leverage Your Brand Value
- Brand Strategy and New Logo for Local Private School
- brandEvolve Launches New Site
- 7 Tips and Techniques for Mastering Website Redesign
- Positioning Your Brand for Business
- The Benefits of Digitizing Your Brand